How registered migration agents can help
We are providing from 2008 year successful comprehensive assistance for the legal migration to Australia for any appropriate temporary or permanent visas, including Visiting, Working, Skilled, Family, Parents, Student, Business and Investors migration streams. We proudly declare that we haven’t got even one refusal for the Australian Permanent Visa applications for over 13 years! Initial consultation from $150 AUD , Complete Visa Service from $500 , MARA 0849834
The decision to migrate to Australia is a life-changing step for our clients. We are providing our clients with the best service we can for smooth and fast process for the best chance of success. We proudly declare that we haven’t got even one refusal for the Australian Permanent Visa applications for over 13 years!
A registered migration agent can significantly increase success of your application and helps you by:
• explaining which visa options are available to you
• recommending the best visa option for you
• preparing documents for your visa application
• contacting the Department of Home Affairs to discuss your case
• preparing and submitting a visa application for you
• representing you in, or preparing for, matters before a review tribunal in relation to a visa matter
We are assisting our clients with problem-solving related to Migration matters - it easier and faster for the Department to assess your application.
The relationship between our clients and us regulated by the Australian Government and accordance with Code of Conduct
Our initial consultation for estimation of client's chances for an Australian visa is free of charge.
As an option we also can provide with written Do It Yourself Migration Kit relevant to your personal circumstances.
We proudly declare that we haven’t got even one refusal for the Australian Permanent Visa applications for over ten years!
1. FIRST STEP - FREE ESTIMATION OF CHANCES FOR VISA GRANT:
It is free. Takes 2-3 workdays. You receive a brief report by email. We will choose the most likely visa options based on your situation. We might ask additional questions. You will get a recommendation on what actions need to be done to increase your chances for an Australian visa. Our letter describes the type and requirements for obtaining a visa, providing links to resources and our recommendations.
2. SECOND STEP - FACE TO FACE OR ORAL CONSULTATION OVER THE PHONE:
The cost is from 150 AUD. 1-3 working days. We will answer your questions related to your case. Upon request, the consultation can be conducted by phone or WhatsApp, Viber etc. The money for the extended consultation goes to offset the amount of the cost of full visa service.
3. THIRD STEP:
After you decide to engage us to assist with the visa preparation and application process, we provide you with the client's agreement. The Clients agreement describes our services and the cost of service based on the complexity of the case. Payments could be made in instalments if applicable.
There are two options for you to choose from:
• We can represent and communicate on your behalf with relevant authorities and visa processing offices, including preparing documents and submitting the visa application. The service can include a skill assessment, nomination application, and a visa application if required.
• Prepare a written Do it Yourself kit, with a detailed description of the actions accordingly with your circumstances.
For each type of visa, different accompanying documents are required.